Borehole Diameter: 6-inch Pull/Push Back Force: 5,000-lbs/Adjustable up to 5,000-lbs Soil Types: Sand, clay & hard rock formations Applications: Water wells, soil sampling, geotechnical testing, exploration shot holes & auger drilling
Borehole Diameter: 6-inch
Pull/Push Back Force: 5,000-lbs/Adjustable up to 5,000-lbs
Soil Types: Sand, clay & hard rock formations
Applications: Water wells, soil sampling, geotechnical testing, exploration shot holes & auger drilling
The plus means more. More power. More performance. More reliability. The LS200H+ features the same operator-inspired design of the LS200, but includes a more robust hydraulic system and more powerful engine options. Its high capacity, load-bearing swivel coupled with high-pressure hydraulic motors provide enhanced reliability and serviceability. With the addition of tricone roller bits and drill collars, the LS200H+ easily handles soft and hard rock formations. Enjoy less downtime and greater overall productively and versatility with this unit.
- The LS200H+ efficiently drills 6-inch borehole to 200 feet in sand, clay, gravel, soft & hard rock formations.
- Heavy-duty welded steel frame and reinforced table base provides added durability.
- Hydraulic system features pullback forces of 5,000 pounds and push down forces adjustable up to 5,000 pounds for efficient drilling in rugged terrain and hard rock formations
- Convenient by-pass flow switch allows pushing up to maximum force when anchored.
- 3-way ball valve enables operator to quickly by-pass mudflow when adding pipe.
- Swivel base design moves rotary aside for full, easy access to borehole.
- A 20-horsepower Honda gas or 19-horsepower Yanmar diesel engine provides worry-free power.
Hydraulic Power Unit Re-enforced Table Base w/Slip
Mud Pump – 5.5 HP
Mud Hoses – 2-in.
200 ft. of M250 Drill pipe (40pcs) with straight thread tool joints – 3 7/8” to 8” diameter
Step and Chevron Drag bits w/ break out lugs
Packs into a 2,000 lb crate for shipping and storage
|Mast||Pull Back – 5,000 lbs, at 2,500 PSI||Push Down – Adjustable 0-5,000 lbs .||66 in. Travel||Heavy Duty Welded Steel Frame||Breaks down for ease of transport||3-Way Ball Valve for mud flow by-pass|
|Rotary||Hydraulic Top Head Drive||95 RPM Rotation Speed at 10 GPM||665 ft. lbs. Max Torque||Load Bearing Side Inlet Swivel||Optional J-latch breakout sleeve available||Swings Aside or Removes for access to borehole|
|Dimensions||Height: 96.5 in.||Width: 12 in. (base)||Length: 24 in. (base)|
|Weights||Hydraulic Mast: 190 lbs.||Hydraulic Rotary: 115 lbs.||Base: 65 lbs.|
|Mud Pump||5.5 HP Honda Gas Engine or 5 HP Hatz Yanmar Diesel Engine||100 ft. Max Head||165 GPM Max Flow||2 in. Discharge||2 in. Suction|
|Controls||Rear Mounted Dual Valves||3,000 PSI Pressure Gauge||Adjustable Independent Relief Valves|
|Hydraulic Power Source||20 HP Honda Gas – 10 GPM, 3,000 PSI||19 HP Yanmar Diesel – 10 GPM, 3,000 PSI|
|Drill Stem||2 in. ID x 5 ft. Lg, M250 Straight Thread Tool||Joints with Breakout Lugs||Step and Chevron Drag Bits – 3-7/8 in. to 7 in. dia.|
|Options||Wheel Kit||DTH Hammer Package|