Borehole Diameter: 6-inch
Pull/Push Back Force: 5,000-lbs @ 2,500 PSI/Adjustable up to 5,000-lbs
Soil Types: Sand, clay, soft & hard rock formations
Applications: Water wells, soil sampling, geotechnical testing, exploration shot holes & auger drilling
The LS300H+ has the power to satisfy the most demanding drilling applications. Featuring substantial horsepower and a high capacity, load-bearing swivel, the LS300H+ offers extended seal life virtually eliminating costly downtime. The unit’s by-pass flow control provides a powerful 5,000 pounds of pushing force when anchored, ensuring the drill reaches its destination every time. Adaptable to a variety of conditions, optional tricone roller bits and drill collars push through soft and hard rock formations.
• The LS 300H+ efficiently drills 6-inch boreholes to 300 feet in sand, clay, gravel and soft and hard rock formations.
• Heavy-duty welded steel frame and re-enforced table base provide added durability.
• Hydraulic system features pullback forces of 5,000 pounds and push down forces adjustable up to 5,000 pounds for efficient drilling in rugged terrain.
• Convenient by-pass flow switch allows pushing up to maximum force when anchored.
• Its 3-way ball valve enables the operator to quickly by-pass mudflow when adding pipe.
• Swivel base design moves rotary aside for full, easy access to borehole.
• A 20-horsepower Honda gas or 19 horsepower Kohler diesel engine provides worry-free power.
20HP Hydraulic Power Unit Reinforced Table Base w/Slip
Mud Pump – 13 HP Honda Gas or 10 HP diesel
Mud hoses – 2-in.
300 ft. of M250 drill pipe (60pcs) with straight thread tool joints w/ break out lugs
Step drag bits and reamers – 3 7/8 in. to 7 in. diameter
Casing Flush Tool
Bailer & Rig
|Mast||Pull Back – 5,000 lbs. at 2,500 PSI||Push Down – Adjustable 0-5,000 lbs.||66 in. Travel||Heavy Duty Welded Steel Frame||Component Break Down for Ease of Transport||3-Way Ball Valve for mud flow by-pass|
|Rotary||Hydraulic Top Head Drive||95 RPM Rotation Speed at 10 GPM||665 ft. lbs. Max Torque at 2,500 PSI||Load Bearing Side Inlet Swivel||Swings Aside or Removes for access to borehole|
|Dimensions||Height: 96.5 in.||Width: 12 in. (base)||Length: 24 in. (base)|
|Weights||Hydraulic Mast: 190 lbs.||Hydraulic Rotary: 115 lbs.||Base: 65 lbs.|
|Mud Pump||13 HP Honda Gas Engine||or 10 HP Yanmar Diesel Engine||190 ft. Max Head||200 GPM Max Flow||2 in. Discharge||2 in. Suction|
|Controls||Rear Mounted Dual Valves||3,000 PSI Pressure Gauge||Adjustable Relief Valves|
|Hydraulic Power Source||20 HP Honda Gas – 10 GPM, 3,000 PSI||19 HP Yanmar Diesel – 10 GPM, 3,000 PSI|
|Drill Stem||2 in. ID x 5 ft. Lg, M250 Straight Thread Tool||Joints with Breakout Lugs||Step Drag Bits & reamers – 3-7/8 in. to 7 in. dia.|
|Options||Wheel Kit||DTH Hammer Package|