Borehole Diameter: 6-inch
Soil Types: Sand, clay & gravel soils
Applications: Water wells, soil sampling, geotechnical testing, exploration shot holes & auger drilling
Featuring the same compact design and simple operating features as the LS100, the LS200 utilizes rugged M250 drill pipe to efficiently reach 200-foot depths. The unit sets up quick and is easy to operate, tear down and transport for maximum drilling productivity.
- Efficiently drills 6-inch borehole to 200 feet in sandy and clay terrain.
- Heavy-duty welded steel frame and robust 3,500 pound winch stands up to the most demanding drilling applications.
- Convenient swivel design allows rotary to be moved for easy access to borehole.
- Reliable Honda 5.5 horsepower gas engine provide years of worry-free power.
- Entire drill package easily fits in to 2,000-pound crate to expedite shipping and transportation.
Rugged 3,500lb Winch
5HP Hatz Mud Pump
Mud Pump – 5.5 HP
Mud Hoses – 2-in.
200 ft. of M250 Drill pipe (40pcs) with straight thread tool joints – 3 7/8” to 8” diameter
Step and Chevron Drag bits w/ break out lugs
Packs into a 2,000 lb crate for shipping and storage
|Mast||Rotary||Dimensions||Weights||Mud Pump||Controls||Drill Stem||Options|
|3,500 lb Winch with Brake||5HP Honda Gas Engine||Height: 96.5 in.||Mast: 136 lbs.||5.5 HP Honda Gas Engine or 5HP Hatz Diesel Engine||Push/Pull Throttle Control with Fine Vernier||2 in. ID x 5 ft. Lg, M250 Straight Thread Tool||Wheel Kit|
|66 in. Travel||25:1 Reduction Gearbox||Width: 12 in. (base)||Rotary: 92 lbs.||100 ft. Max Head||Adjustment||Joints with Breakout Lugs||Anchor Kit|
|Heavy Duty Welded Steel Frame||2 in. Full Flow Side Inlet Swivel with Easily Replaceable Seals||Length: 24 in. (base)||Base: 49 lbs.||165 GPM Max Flow||Step and Chevron Drag Bits – 3-7/8 in. to 8 in. dia.|
|Breaks down for ease of transport||Swings Aside or Removes for access to borehole||2 in. Discharge|
|3-Way Ball Valve||2 in. Suction|