Borehole Diameter: 6-inch
Soil Types: Sand, clay & gravel soils
Applications: Water wells, soil sampling, geotechnical testing, exploration shot holes & auger drilling
Featuring the same compact design and simple operating features as the LS100, the LS200 utilizes rugged M250 drill pipe to efficiently reach 200-foot depths. The unit sets up quick and is easy to operate, tear down and transport for maximum drilling productivity.
- The LS200 efficiently drills 6-inch borehole to 200 feet in sandy and clay terrain.
- Heavy-duty welded steel frame and robust 3,500-pound winch stands up to the most demanding drilling applications.
- Convenient swivel design allows rotary to be moved for easy access to borehole.
- Reliable Honda 5.5-horsepower gas engine provide years of worry-free power.
- Entire drill package easily fits in to 2,000-pound crate to expedite shipping and transportation.
5HP Hatz Diesel Rotary
Swivel & Table Base
Rugged 3,500lb Winch
5HP Hatz Mud Pump
Water Well Drill Kit Includes:
Mud Pump – 5.5 HP
Mud Hoses – 2-in.
200 ft. of M250 Drill pipe (40pcs) with straight thread tool joints – 3 7/8” to 8” diameter
Step and Chevron Drag bits w/ break out lugs
Packs into a 2,000 lb crate for shipping and storage
Dimensions L (base) x W (base) x H
Drill Stem Diameter x Length
Optional Wheel Kit
Optional Anchor Kit
Payable Every Year
Heavy-duty welded steel frame
3,500 lbs. (1,587.57 kg) winch with brake
66 in. (167.64 cm) travel
136 lbs. (61.69 kg)
24 x 12 x 96.5 in.
(60.96 x 30.48 x 245.11 cm)
5 hp Honda gas or 5 hp Hatz diesel
100 ft. (30.48 m)
165 GPM (624.6 l/m)
2 in. (5.08 cm)
2 in. (5.08 cm)
3-Way Ball Valve
1.25 in. x 5 ft.
(3.17 cm x 1.5 m)
Joints with breakout lugs
M250 straight thread tool
Step and chevron drag bits
3-7/8 in. to 8 in. diameters
(9.8425 cm to 20.32 cm diameters)
25:1 Reduction Gearbox
2 in. (5.08 cm) Full flow side inlet swivel with easily replaceable seals
92 lbs. (41.73 kg)
49 lbs. (22.23 kg)
Rotary swings aside or removes
Push/Pull throttle control with fine Vernier
Breaks down for ease of transport