Borehole Diameter: 6-inch
Soil Types: Sandy & clay terrain
Applications: Water wells, soil sampling, geotechnical testing, exploration shot holes & auger drilling
Developed over 6 years ago, the LS100 is the original drill rig designed specifically for water well drilling in third world countries and the challenges they present. A reliable, easy-operating drill in a compact package, It sets the standard for the rest of the Lone Star line. The LS100 has brought water to over 50 countries, proving its worth as a training rig and so much more.
- Efficiently drills 6-inch borehole to 100ft in sandy and clay terrain.
- Heavy-duty welded steel frame and robust 3,500lb winch stands up to the most demanding drilling applications.
- Integrated ‘C’ wrenches allow crew to pull pipe quickly.
- Convenient swivel design allows rotary to be moved for easy access to borehole.
- Reliable Honda 5HP gas engine provide years of worry-free power.
- Entire drill package easily fits in to 1,000-lb crate to expedite shipping and transportation.
Rugged 3,500lb Winch
5.5HP Mud Pump
Mud Pump – 5.5 HP
Mud Hoses – 2-in.
100 ft. of M50 Drill pipe (20pcs) with straight thread tool joints – 3 7/8” to 8” diameter
Step and Chevron Drag bits w/ break out lugs
Packs into a 1,000 lb crate for shipping and storage
|Rotary||5HP Honda Gas Engine||25:1 Reduction Gearbox||2 in. Full Flow Side Inlet Swivel with Easily Replaceable Seals||Swings Aside or Removes for access to borehole|
|Dimensions||Height: 96.5 in.||Width: 12 in. (base)||Length: 24 in. (base)|
|Weights||Mast: 136 lbs.||Rotary: 92 lbs.||Base: 49 lbs.|
|Mud Pump||5.5 HP Honda Gas Engine||100 ft. Max Head||165 GPM Max Flow||2 in. Discharge||2 in. Suction|
|Controls||Push/Pull Throttle Control with Fine Vernier||Adjustment|
|Drill Stem||1.25 in. ID x 5 ft. Lg, M50 Straight Thread Tool||Joints with Breakout Lugs||Step and Chevron Drag Bits – 3-7/8 in. to 8 in. dia.|
|Options||Wheel Kit||Anchor Kit|