Borehole Diameter: 6-inch
Soil Types: Sandy & clay terrain
Applications: Water wells, soil sampling, geotechnical testing, exploration shot holes & auger drilling
Developed over six years ago, the LS100 is the original small water well drill rig designed specifically for water well drilling in third world countries. As a reliable, easy-operating drill in a compact package, it sets the standard for the rest of the Lone Star line. The LS100 has brought water to over 50 countries, proving its worth in the mini water well drilling rigs category. Not only that, but it’s an economically priced water well drill.
- The LS100 efficiently drills 6-inch borehole to 100 feet in sandy and clay terrain.
- Heavy-duty welded steel frame and robust 3,500-pound winch stands up to the most demanding drilling applications.
- Integrated ‘C’ wrenches allow crew to pull pipe quickly.
- Convenient swivel design allows rotary to be moved for easy access to borehole.
- Reliable Honda 5-horsepower gas engine provide years of worry-free power.
- Entire drill package easily fits in to 1,000-pound crate to expedite shipping and transportation.
5HP Honda Powered Rotary
Swivel & Table Base
Rugged 3,500lb Winch
5.5HP Mud Pump
Water Well Drill Kit Includes:
Mud Pump – 5.5 HP
Mud Hoses – 2-in.
100 ft. of M50 Drill pipe (20pcs) with straight thread tool joints – 3 7/8” to 8” diameter
Step and Chevron Drag bits w/ break out lugs
Packs into a 1,000 lb crate for shipping and storage
|Rotary||5HP Honda Gas Engine||25:1 Reduction Gearbox||2 in. Full Flow Side Inlet Swivel with Easily Replaceable Seals||Swings Aside or Removes for access to borehole|
|Dimensions||Height: 96.5 in.||Width: 12 in. (base)||Length: 24 in. (base)|
|Weights||Mast: 136 lbs.||Rotary: 92 lbs.||Base: 49 lbs.|
|Mud Pump||5.5 HP Honda Gas Engine||100 ft. Max Head||165 GPM Max Flow||2 in. Discharge||2 in. Suction|
|Controls||Push/Pull Throttle Control with Fine Vernier||Adjustment|
|Drill Stem||1.25 in. ID x 5 ft. Lg, M50 Straight Thread Tool||Joints with Breakout Lugs||Step and Chevron Drag Bits – 3-7/8 in. to 8 in. dia.|
|Options||Wheel Kit||Anchor Kit|