Borehole Diameter: 6-inch
Pull/Push Back Force: 5,000-lbs @ 2,500 PSI/Adjustable up to 5,000-lbs
Soil Types: Sand, clay, soft & hard rock formations
Applications: Water wells, soil sampling, geotechnical testing, exploration shot holes & auger drilling
Built on a rugged tandem axle trailer, the LS300T+ offers the ultimate in performance and transportability. As a complete package, it features our most powerful hydraulics for drilling 6-inch boreholes up to 300 feet in everything from sand to hard rock formations. Shipping options include: fully assembled in a 20-foot container or broken down and palletized.
• Heavy-duty welded steel frame, rotary and swivel provide added durability.
• Robust hydraulic system features pullback forces of 5,000-pounds and push down forces adjustable up to 5,000-pounds for efficient drilling in rugged terrain.
• Convenient by-pass flow switch allows pushing up to maximum force when anchored.
• Mast folds down for safe, convenient transportation.
• Its 7000-pound tandem axle trailer is easily towed by a small 4WD pickup or SUV.
• Optional anchor kit allows pushing beyond the weight of the trailer for additional force.
• A 3-way ball valve enables operator to quickly by-pass mudflow when adding pipe.
• Swivel base design swings rotary aside for quick, easy access to borehole.
Mast Folded for Travel
Rotary & Swivel
Mud Pump – 13 HP Honda Gas or 10 HP Kohler diesel
Mud hoses – 2-in. internal diameter, 12 ft. long
300 ft. of 2-in. internal diameter N80 oil field quality drill pipe (60pcs) with Mayhew Jr. tapered thread tool joints w/ break out lugs
Load bearing side inlet swivel with manual J-latch break out tool
4 in. and 6 in. step drag bits
4 in., 6 in. and 7 in. reamers
Casing Flush Tool
Bailer & Rope
Fits in a 20ft. container with plenty of room left for extra parts and supplies.
|Mast||Pull Back- 5,000 lbs. at 2,500 PSI||Push Down – 5,000 lbs. at 2,500 PSI||78 in. Travel||6 in. by 3 in. steel tubing||#80 chain|
|Rotary||665 ft. lbs. Max Torque at 2,500 PSI||95 RPM at 10GPM||2 in. Full Flow Side Inlet Swivel|
|Trailer||7,000 lb. Rated Tandem Axle||5 ft. x 10 ft. Open Grating Bed||Surge Brakes||Leveling Jacks (3)||Pipe Racks (2)||2 in. Ball Coupler|
|Dimensions||Overall Length: 190 in.||Overall Width: 82 in.||Transport Height: 70 in.||Operating Height: 130 in.|
|Weights||Operating Weight: 4,750 lbs. Average|
|Mud Pump||13 HP Gas Engine or 10 HP Diesel Engine||190 ft. Max Head||200 GPM Max Flow||2 in. Discharge||2 in. Suction|
|Controls||Rotary – 4 way Detented Valve||Draw-works – 4 way Spring Centered Valve||Bypass Flow Control on Draw-works Push Down||Circuit Provides Adjustable Weight on Bit||Pressure Gauge – 0-3,000 PSI|
|Hydraulic Power Source||20 HP Honda Gas – 10 GPM, 3,000 PSI||19 HP Kohler Diesel – 10 GPM, 3,000 PSI||3 Gal. Hydraulic Reservoir||4 Gal. Fuel Tank||Built-in Heat Exchanger and Cooling Fan||12-volt Battery with Electric Start|
|Drill Stem||2 in. ID x 5 ft. long, N80 Mayhew Jr. Oil Field Quality Tapered Thread Tool Joints||Joints with Breakout Lugs||Step Drag Bits & Reamers – 4 in. to 7 in. dia.|
|Options||Drill Collars||Roller Cone Bits||Anchor Kit||DTH Air Hammer Kit|